Always delete the previous version of 27 Slicer when upgrading to a new version.
See the Upgrade Guide for more information.
- Added Slice Finalization, which can be used to optimize a scene that makes use of slicing, but does not require real time slicing. See the Optimizations manual page for more information.
- The Sliced Mesh Exporter window can now skip exporting individual files via a checkbox.
- Improved inspector behavior when selecting multiple Slicing Components.
- Tested and confirmed compatibility with LOD meshes.
- Added Sliced Mesh Exporter window, which can export any sliced mesh as a Unity asset. The exported mesh asset can then be used like any other mesh in Unity.
- Sliced meshes now gets their Mark Dynamic property enabled.
- Added Slicer Controller Slice Modifier which allows a parent Slicer Controller to modify a child Slicer Controller.
- Added Hotkeys to Slicer Controllers. See Slicer Controller for the list.
- Added 'Swap Scale With Size' utility to Slicer Controllers. Right click the top bar of the Slicer Controller.
- Improved the look and function of the Slice Gizmo and added a Size Gizmo.
- Initial Release